Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Two good running friends (from the old days - before they left me and moved to different parts of the country) and I all made it into the New York Half Marathon. This will be the first time all three of us have run a race together in years. I'm very excited about it. I'm not concerned about the race, but I hate the logistics of traveling to NYC - specifically, I hate the price tag. What an expensive city to visit! But grudgingly, I admit that it's worth it. I'll have to start researching shows and exhibits going on while we're there. Unfortunately, since we're running, there'll be no night life for us.

I discovered My Maps a few weeks ago and it is too much fun. Here's my map of the most reasonable hotels and B&Bs in New York that I've found so far... the B&Bs came from an article a friend sent. None of them will work for this trip, but they are really good options for some future trip.

No comments: