Monday, September 17, 2007

As if my blog addiction needed more fuel... active.com now offers a blog service. I'm playing around with it. I don't have any issues with blogspot, but I like the idea that I may automatically be connected with other runners through active... I've been a member of the CRN Running Blog Family for some time and have found a lot of good running blogs through them, but for some reason my entries never show up there even though I'm signed up. Maybe it's a problem with my feed, but it makes me feel lonely to read all these other running blogs and not really be a part of the gang. Active.com may not work out either, but I like having something geeky to play with.

Here's my first post on active.com's blog:

http://community.active.com/blogs/runningatlanta/2007/09/17/titles-are-required-huh

No comments: